Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and every bride wants to look and feel their best on this special occasion. However, wedding dresses can be expensive, and the cost of purchasing a dress that you may only wear once has started to feel like madness! Because of its significant financial burden and the cost on the environment.
Enter wedding dress rental by P.S. Bridal Rental! Renting a wedding dress is an affordable and sustainable option that is becoming increasingly popular among brides. In this blog post, we will explore the benefits of renting a wedding dress and how it can be an excellent choice for brides who are looking to save money without compromising on style or a more sustainable wedding dress option!
Top Tips for Renting a Wedding Dress
If you are considering renting a wedding dress, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Start your search early to ensure that you have enough time to find the perfect dress!
- Book early to avoid disappointment if your dress is no longer available on your chosen dates.
- Research rental companies thoroughly to find one that is reputable and has a wide selection of dresses, some may seem cheaper at first glance but once you’ve included postage and insurance things can add up!
- Take accurate measurements to ensure that the dress fits properly. Or through P.S. RENTAL use our “Try on” service which allows you to try on a dress in your own home to see if it's your perfect wedding dress.
- There are ways to look after your dress so you don’t damage it too! Top tip is to rent a suit, midi or mini dress for the evening to ensure the train of your dress doesn’t get ripped and trodden on, on the dance floor.
- Read the rental contract carefully to ensure that you understand the terms and conditions.
One of the primary reasons why brides are choosing to rent a wedding dress is that it is an extremely cost-effective option. Purchasing a wedding dress can easily cost you thousands of pounds, which can be a significant expense, especially now for couples contending with tighter budgets due to the cost of living crisis or saving for other aspects of the wedding or even trying to get on the property ladder! But by renting a wedding dress it can cost you a fraction of the retail price, allowing brides to save money while still looking stunning on their big day!
P.S. Bridal Rental's most affordable styles:
Variety of Styles
Renting a wedding dress also offers a broader range of styles to choose from. Many rental companies offer a wide selection of dresses for wedding guests from various designers. But P.S. RENTAL is the first dedicated luxury bridal rental platform ensuring that there is something for every bride to be! Whether you are looking for a classic ball gown, a bohemian-style dress, a designer wedding dress or something in between, you are sure to find a rental option that suits your taste. And if you don’t, we want to hear from you! We’re constantly sourcing wedding dresses for rental, so you can have the best selection possible.
A style for every bride:
Renting a wedding dress is also a convenient option for brides, saving you time and money! P.S. Bridal Rental offers online services, allowing you to browse and choose your dress from the comfort of your own home. You can even have the dress delivered directly to your door, eliminating the need for multiple trips to bridal boutiques and wedding dress shops which can really rack up in costs with some bridal appointments costing upwards of £80.
Most importantly, renting a wedding dress is an eco-friendly option. The fashion industry is one of the largest polluters globally, and the production of new wedding dresses contributes to this as 90% of the emissions are created during the production fo an wedding dress. By renting a dress, you are helping to reduce the demand for new dresses, and create a circular economy which helps reduce your carbon footprint.
In conclusion, renting a wedding dress is a cost-effective, convenient, and sustainable option that is becoming increasingly popular among brides. By choosing to rent a dress, you can save money while still looking and feeling beautiful on your special day.