Here is a guide on what to expect when you rent from P.S.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- RECEIVING YOUR RENTAL
- Your booking is confirmed and should arrive on or before your delivery dates.
- Once you receive your rental, keep good care of it, treat it with the love and care it deserves, so more brides can enjoy it after you! We recommend storing your items in the suit carrier provided to avoid sun damage or stains. For more details on how to care for your items, what happens if it gets damaged and our “Try on” top tips check our FAQ’s.
- We quality control checks all our stock thoroughly on each rental and return, but if there is an issue with an item we’ll need to know within 12hrs of your delivery arriving.
Book your free 30 minute zoom alteration/style consultation, with our VIP stylists so you know what’s possible to be altered on your rented items. Note not all items need alterations but if you do, check here for more info on alterations.
- It’s your big day so it’s time to enjoy yourself! Make sure to tag us too, we love seeing your wedding and Try On pics! #PSITSRENTED @psbridalrental.
- Don’t worry about cleaning your items! Just use the prepaid shipping label that was sent in your delivery and use your original packaging - items must be returned in their original P.S. Bridal Rental suit carriers. Then just take it to your nearest DPD drop off point no later your return date.
If you have any questions please check our FAQ’S or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoe, Zoe & Ella